VAERS COVID Vaccine
Adverse Event Reports
1,277,978 Reports Through May 20, 2022
- 28,312 DEATHS
- 158,974 HOSPITALIZATIONS
- 129,554 URGENT CARE
- 193,504 DOCTOR OFFICE VISITS
- 9,670 ANAPHYLAXIS
- 15,568 BELL’S PALSY
- 4,668 Miscarriages
- 14,565 Heart Attacks
- 41,044 Myocarditis/Pericarditis
- 52,677 Permanently Disabled
- 6,685 Thrombocytopenia/Low Platelet
- 31,645 Life Threatening
- 41,641 Severe Allergic Reaction
- 13,871 Shingles
The designers of this pandemic anticipated a pushback by the public so they fed the media a number of tactics, one of the most commonly used was and is the “fact check” scam. With each confrontation, the media “fact checkers” countered with the charge of “misinformation”, and an unfounded “conspiracy theory” charge that was, in their lexicon, “debunked”. Never were we told who the fact checkers were or the source of their “debunking” information—we were just to believe the “fact checkers”.
Here is a list of “myths” and “misinformation” that were later proven to be true.
- Natural immunity is far superior to vaccine immunity and is most likely lifelong.
- COVID vaccines can cause a significant incidence of blood clots and other serious side effects
- Vaccine passports will be required to enter a business, fly in a plane, and use public transportation
- There will be internment camps for the unvaccinated (as in Australia, Austria and Canada)
- The unvaccinated will be denied employment.
- The spike protein from the vaccine enters the nucleus of the cell, altering cell DNA repair function.
- Hundreds of thousands have been killed by the vaccines and many times more have been permanently damaged.
- Early treatment could have saved the lives of most of the 700,000 who died.
- Vaccine-induced myocarditis (which was denied initially) is a significant problem and clears over a short period.
- Special deadly lots (batches) of these vaccines are mixed with the mass of other Covid-19 vaccines
Global Health Agencies Planned for Monkeypox Pandemic to Strike in May 2022, Wargame Document from Early 2021 Reveals
“The exercise scenario portrayed a deadly, global pandemic involving an unusual strain of monkeypox… [it] concludes with more than three billion cases and 270 million fatalities globally.”
They planned for monkeypox to strike in May 2022.
Karen Kingston thinks that Monkeypox might be the regime’s chosen cover-up narrative for VAIDS – Vaccine-acquired AIDS. She says that citizen researchers around the world have been detecting diseases like shingles and Kaposi’s Sarcoma, two diseases commonly linked to AIDS, and now national governments have been labeling images of these diseases as monkey pox instead.
Monkeypox warning for “meat eaters” from NHS
The “Animals are dirty and dangerous” narrative has gone into hyperdrive!
“the infection can also be spread by animals and eating meat.”
Such a contrived way to push the #PostAnimalEconomy #Monkeypox #WarOnMeat
Bill Gates Warns the Threat of a Smallpox Attack Over 6 Months Ago
Originally aired November 4, 2021
“It’ll take probably about a billion a year for a pandemic task force at the WHO level, which is doing the surveillance and actually doing what I call ‘germ games,’ where you practice. You say, ‘Okay, what if a bioterrorist brought smallpox to 10 airports?’ You know, how would the world respond to that?”
The Truth About Monkeypox : The Reese Report
Why do you believe what you’re told?
It’s all nonsense.
Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel said the company is being forced to “throw away” 30 million COVID-19 vaccine doses due to low demand. Bancel made his comments while speaking at the World Economic Forum on Monday, adding his displeasure over the lack of people getting vaccinated and “waning immunity” among those who have had the shots but declined to get boosters.
All 16 Runners Who Collapsed and Runner Who Died at Brooklyn Half Marathon Said They Were Vaccinated
“Sixteen people who participated in the 13.1 mile race were taken to a hospital, according to the FDNY. Five suffered serious injuries, eight people had non-life-threatening injuries and four people sustained minor injuries.”