They just admitted to election interference, they just gave it a new term! They claimed that the measures they took to cheat and cover it up were actually ‘fortifying’ the election.
This is the definition of election interference!
“This is the inside story of the conspiracy to save the 2020 election, . . . –a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. “
“There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. ”The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election, by Molly Ball, February 4, 2021, TIME Magazine, https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
Curtailed the protests? Are they saying that they had CONTROL of the ‘protests’? Sounds like social engineering to me. The fiery destructive protests this summer were deemed ‘peaceful’ and law enforcement were delayed or fully called off. The government did not act to serve and protect it’s citizens or their property. Polly St George called it. We are living in a Managerial State (a.k.a. Anarcho-Tyranny). She pointed out an interesting article from 1994 in Chronicles magazine. It states:
“Under anarcho-tyranny, government fails to enforce the laws and perform the functions it has a legitimate duty to enforce and perform, while it invents laws and functions it has no legitimate duty or valid reason to make or carry out.
While one characteristic of anarcho-tyranny is its propensity to criminalize and punish the innocent and the law-abiding while refusing to punish the criminals, another is its refusal to enforce the laws it has already enacted and to enact more laws that have no effect on real crime and that further criminalize the innocent or restrict their rights.”Anarcho-Tyranny, U.S.A., by Samuel Francis, July 1994, Chronicles Magazine https://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/anarcho-tyranny-u-s-a-5/
In After Liberalism, Paul Gottfried defines The Managerial State worldview as a “series of social programs informed by a vague egalitarian spirit, and it maintains its power by pointing its finger accusingly at antiliberals.” When the managerial regime cannot get democratic support for its policies, it resorts to sanctimony and social engineering, via programs, court decisions and regulations. Doesn’t that sound awfully familiar?
The Managerial State caters to identity groups. They control the ‘flavor’ of information to appeal to society, nudging them into accepting ideologies that they normally wouldn’t accept. If that doesn’t change enough minds, the ‘state’ will then take it further, calling the opposing view of those ideologies hate speech. Those against their ideas can be canceled, blocked, fired and may ultimately lead to arrests for those who are ‘criminally insensitive’.
- Election Fortified by Secret Cabal!, Polly St. George, Feb. 12, 2021, Amazing Polly, https://amazingpolly.net/videos.html
- The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election, by Molly Ball, Feb 4, 2021, Time Magazine, https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
- Anarcho-Tyranny, U.S.A., Samuel Francis, July 1994 Chronicles Magazine, https://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/anarcho-tyranny-u-s-a-5/
- After Liberalism: Mass Democracy in the Managerial State, Paul Edward Gottfried, Sep. 1, 2001
- Transition Integrity Project: Is This Soros Linked Group Plotting a “Color Revolution” Against President Trump?, Sep. 4, 2020, revolver News, https://www.revolver.news/2020/09/transition-integrity-project-is-this-soros-linked-group-plotting-a-color-revolution-against-president-trump/
- MAGA Blood Libel: Why Are They Hiding The Medical Report?, Feb 9, 2021, revolver News, https://www.revolver.news/2021/02/maga-blood-libel-why-are-they-hiding-the-medical-report/
- Bureaucrats: The New Aristocracy, Carl Bankston, Jan. 23, 2020, Aero Magazine, https://areomagazine.com/2020/01/23/bureaucrats-the-new-aristocracy/