by Desi Serda, Registered Nurse
The Death Clock placed on MSNBC is purposely meant to instill fear of covid19, which the real name is Sar_Cov 2.
The propaganda is outrageous for instilling fear. SO many deaths, the virus is everywhere!
Our bodies have the strongest immunity available against this virus without the need for an injection that has now found to be poisonous to the body. Graphene Oxide is poisonous to the human body; it is a Nano particle that heads direct to your blood stream according to Dr. Jane Ruby. It can be charged negatively or positively and is showing it can be influenced by magnets which explains the 5G problems that keep getting reported on. This means the Graphene Oxide can be manipulated in your body.
The “Wear a mask” ideology has been pushed so hard, but what they don’t explain to the general public is that your body exhales on each breath toxins that need to be removed from the body. Wearing a mask prevent these from dissipating into the air. You are breathing the toxins back into your body. The CDC would have you believe there are no side effects to wearing mask. It has been reported there is a 23 – 27% decrease in oxygenation of cells while wearing a mask. Oxygen is a necessity for the body to be healthy. Dr. Fauci emails reveal he told colleagues masks are not going to prevent the spread of this virus. Coronavirus easily passes through masks 6/2/2021.
Vaccine shaming, we have discussed, but I will add the emotional manipulations have increased, with propaganda like “if you love your family you will get vaccinated to protect them”. And “Don’t believe everything you read. There is huge amount of misinformation being passed around, don’t be afraid… it is safe.” When someone promises you something is safe, I have always found that is the time to start questioning everything.
Gift cards, rent incentives, grocery vouchers… if you get the vaccine. Free marijuana if you get vaccinated! When has any government offered incentives to pay you to get something that is supposed to help save your life? When I am sick I go to the doctor to feel better. I do not need someone to tell me, ‘hey you need antibiotics’. The world is watching this unfold in the United States. Canada is in lockdown with people not able to leave their home unless they have been vaccinated. This is happening whether you believe it or not.
My co-workers are being told, as a nurse, “Your education will not be as thorough as those who are vaccinated.”, meaning you won’t be able to get additional training, etc. You will have “limited access to patients and have to explain over and over again why you are wearing a mask.” This sends the message you are isolated in your decision, while the ‘educated ones’ get vaccinated.
The Biden administration is threatening to go door to door? We have been told we will have to continue to wear masks in all public places. This carnage stops right here, and stops right now.
The fear of covid did not instill a mass run to the experimental drug they have labeled a vaccine, the propaganda lacked conviction and was pushed way too hard. Since Biden did not meet his 70 % of the United States vaccinated by July 4th, the new threat is “We are coming door to door”. Obviously Americans do not have confidence in this administration. I do not believe they have my families best interest at heart. Now come the threats, you have until such and such a date to get vaccinated or you will be terminated.
American families are discussing who will sacrifice their health and possibly their life to be able to work and take care of their families. This is what the Biden administration has come down to?
I do not usually make this personal but there is nothing impersonal about this article and everything the United States people are going through. Here is what I call the sacrifice conversation.
I am fifty-six years young in two days. I have a bad heart, three holes and ventricular septal defect. I work three jobs to support my family. My husband is legally blind he cannot work he is sixty-three. My grandson who lives with me is nineteen and healthy as can be (thank God). I truly am the only one that is expendable in this scenario. When push comes to shove I will take the vaccine to make sure my family doesn’t have to. My family does not agree with this decision. My grandson says he is healthier than I am he should do it. I do not believe he should be responsible for taking what I believe is poison to protect us. Matter of fact I have told him absolutely not and he better not.
No one should have to sit down and debate who will sacrifice their health and possibly their life because of a government that has been proven to be part of the problem and information leans towards depopulation of the world. My grandson hopefully has a long healthy life to live and I cannot allow him to do this. I have spoken to multiple families who have also had this kind of conversation and it just heart wrenching.
I believe there are going to be massive lawsuits based on the Nuremberg code alone. Some words of advice.
- Do not quit your job, make them fire you.
- Communicate with your job, ask questions. Be polite but direct.
- Medical decisions are voluntary consent (Nuremberg code)
- You do not have to disclose your medical conditions to your job.
- Document everything-email them back
- Ask for data they are using to decide you need this, where can you find it or can they send it to you.
- What is the policy if you have an adverse reaction, are they liable for this?
- Are there any exemptions?
“State how you feel. You are uncomfortable sharing information with them. State in your emails you feel you are being forced to get this vaccine. When you were hired it did not state you would have to disclose personal medical information. Has this policy changed and did I sign this? State you do not want this vaccine. State you want to keep your job. Be up front state this might change in five years after more trials are available. “Candace Owens July 9, 2021
The Nuremberg Code (1947)
Permissible Medical Experiments
The great weight of the evidence before us to effect that certain types of medical experiments on human beings, when kept within reasonably well-defined bounds, conform to the ethics of the medical profession generally. The protagonists of the practice of human experimentation justify their views on the basis that such experiments yield results for the good of society that are unprocurable by other methods or means of study. All agree, however, that certain basic principles must be observed in order to satisfy moral, ethical and legal concepts:
- The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results justify the performance of the experiment.
4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
5. No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protectthe experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability or death.
8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
9. During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
10. During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him, that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.