It all started with the coins, then the toilet paper, water, ammo and fertilizer, but now shortages are coming out of the woodwork. Things like pasta, bread, cat food, baby formula and tampons have all been missing from the shelves lately. Now they are threatening diesel and electricity shortages on top of everything else.
Here is a growing list of ‘attacks’ on our food supply over the last year.
- 04/30/21 Monmouth Smithfield Foods pork processing plant
- 07/25/21 Memphis Kellogg plant
- 7/30/21 Tyson River Valley ingredient plant
- 8/13/21 JBS beef plant
- 8/24/21 Patak Meat Company
- 10/21/21 Darigold plant
- 11/15/21 Garrard County food plant
- 11/29/21 Maid-Rite Steak Company
- 12/13/21 San Antonio food processing, West side Foods
- Jan 7th: Hamilton Mountain poultry processing Plant
- Jan 31st: Cargill-Nutrene feed mill. Lacombe, La
- Jan 31st: Winston-Salem fertilizer plant
- Feb 3rd: Percy dairy farm
- Feb 5th: Wisconsin River Meats processing facility destroyed by fire in Mauston, Wisconsin.
- Feb 15th: Bonanza Meat Company goes up in flames in El Paso, Texas
- Feb 16th: Indiana Louis-Dreyfus soy processing plant
- Feb 18th: Bess View Farms
- Feb 19th: Lincoln premiere poultry
- Feb 22nd: Shearer’s Foods Food processing plant explodes in Hermiston, Oregon.
- Feb 22nd: Fire destroys Deli Star Meat Plant in Fayetteville, Illinois.
- Feb 28th: nutrient AG Solutions fertilizer facility burns
- Feb 28th: Shadow Brook Farm & Dutch girl Creamery
- March 4th: 294,800 chickens destroyed at farm in Stoddard, Missouri
- March 4th: 644,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- March 8th: 243,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in New Castle, Delaware
- March 10th: 663,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- March 10th: 915,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Taylor, Iowa
- March 14th: 2,750,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Jefferson, Wisconsin
- March 14th: Wayne Hoover dairy farm, barn full of vows burns
- March 16th: Nestle Food Plant extensively damaged in fire and new production destroyed Jonesboro, Arkansas.
- March 17th: 5,347,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Buena Vista, Iowa
- March 17th: 147,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Kent, Delaware
- March 18th: 315,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- March 16th-19th: Walmart Distribution Center burns for 76 hours in Plainfield Ind.
- March 22nd: 172,000 Turkeys destroyed on farms in South Dakota
- March 22nd: 570,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- March 24st: 418,500 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- March 24th: Major Fire at McCrum Potato Plant in Belfast, Maine.
- March 25st: 250,300 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Franklin, Iowa
- March 26st: 311,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- March 27st: 126,300 Turkeys destroyed in South Dakota
- March 28st: 1,460,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Guthrie, Iowa
- March 29th: Maricopa Food Pantry burns down 50,000 pounds of Food destroyed in Maricopa, Arizona.
- March 30th: Maine Pentecost McCrum potato chip plant
- March 31st: Rio Fresh Onion factory damaged by fire in San Juan, Texas.
- March 31st: 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Osceola, Iowa
- March 31st: 5,011,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Osceola, Iowa
- April 6th: 281,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- April 9th: 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- April 9th: 208,900 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- April 12th: 89,700 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- April 12th: 1,746,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Dixon, Nebraska
- April 12th: 259,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Minnesota
- April 13th: Fire destroys East Conway Beef & Pork Meat Market in Conway, New Hampshire.
- April 13th: Plane crashes into Gem State Processing, Idaho potato and food processing plant
- April 13th: 77,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- April 14th: Taylor Farms Food Processing plant burns down Salinas, California.
- April 19th: Azure Standard nation’s premier independent distributor of organic and healthy food, was destroyed by fire in Dufur, Oregon
- April 21st : plane crashes into and destroys General Mills Factory near Atlanta, Georgia
- May 27th : 100-year-old Prosser grain silo destroyed in dramatic fireball near Prosser, WA
- June 3rd : Tens Of Thousands Of Chickens Killed In Wright County Egg Farm Fire in Howard Lake, MN
Food shortages are happening because they are planned. It seems we are already at war but most don’t realize it yet…
Bird Flu Idaho:
What do you make of [the NUMEROUS] reports like this — large numbers of birds dying but with NO outward signs of illness — dept of agriculture runs a PCR and says it’s bird flu.
We could dig up literally hundreds of instances of these manufactured shortages.
Which ones have YOU experienced in your area? Please comment with where you are from and what the shortage is / was.