Are the recent lightning strikes and destruction a bad omen, some kind of evil plan by a Satanist cult, or a sign for us as a nation to revert back to our Biblical values? Any way you shape it, it seems pretty suspicious. It can’t be a coincidence.
For Egyptians, the obelisk was a reverential monument, commemorating the dead, representing their kings, and honoring their gods. Obelisks were associated with pharaohs as well, representing the vitality and immortality of the living deity. As such, they were raised and carefully positioned so that the first and the last light of the day would touch their peaks honoring the solar deity, Ra.
Let these be guidestones to an Age of Reason
A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles was engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages were English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, and Russian. The languages were chosen because they represented most of humanity, while Hebrew was chosen because of its connections to Judaism and Christianity. According to the monument’s sponsors, the inscriptions are meant to guide humanity to conserve nature after a nuclear war, which the creators thought was an imminent threat.
The inscription read:
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
There is also a reference to a time capsule buried 6 ft., but it doesn’t have an open date. Was there some reason that the time capsule needed to be opened now? Or does it even exist?
Brad Meltzer’s Decoded: Georgia Stonehenge Has Apocalyptic Powers
The “end of earth” date predicted in this documentary was to be 12/21/2012. But The Word says only the Father knows the end of the world.
Whether these guidestones were made to predict genocide or instructions for rebuilding society, they still leave a bad taste in my mouth.