VAERS COVID Vaccine Adverse Event Reports
1,394,703 Reports Through August 26, 2022
- 30,605 DEATHS
- 175,020 HOSPITALIZATIONS
- 134,530 URGENT CARE
- 204,343 DOCTOR OFFICE VISITS
- 9,979 ANAPHYLAXIS
- 15,945 BELL’S PALSY
- 4,992 Miscarriages
- 16,385 Heart Attacks
- 51,879 Myocarditis/Pericarditis
- 57,310 Permanently Disabled
- 8,942 Thrombocytopenia/Low Platelet
- 33,832 Life Threatening
- 44,576 Severe Allergic Reaction
- 14,587 Shingles
MURDER for Profit: Perverse Hospital Incentives for COVID Deaths and Diagnoses
• On March 24, 2020, the CDC and NVSS changed death certificate reporting in violation of federal law. Two days later, HHS tells Medicare, Medicaid, hospitals, and doctors that they’ll get a MUCH HIGHER reimbursement for anything COVID.
• The payout for a COVID death was substantially larger than it would have been otherwise.
• Anyone who didn’t have insurance would qualify for Medicare or Medicaid if they agreed to the diagnosis of COVID and the subsequent protocols.
• Families were separated from their loved ones, allowing abusive practices like starvation and Remdesivir in order to claim a COVID death.
• Dr. Henry Ealy believes the percentage of fraudulent COVID deaths is somewhere between 88.6% and 94.0%.
• Per Dr. Scott Jensen, hospitals could be reimbursed as much as $39,000 for the use of a ventilator.
• And hospitals were ultimately set up to fail unless they went along with the COVID protocols.
Want accountability for these criminals? Sign the petition below to help convene a Grand Jury investigation against the CDC. beyondthecon.com
Ivermectin Cuts Covid Mortality by 92%
Regular use of ivermectin led to a 100% reduction in hospitalisation rate, a 92% reduction in mortality rate and an 86% reduction in the risk of dying from a COVID-19 infection when compared to non-users, a major new study has found.
Regular Use of Ivermectin as Prophylaxis for COVID-19 Led Up to a 92% Reduction in COVID-19 Mortality Rate in a Dose-Response Manner
This freshly published prospective observational study of a strictly controlled population of 88,012 Subjects shows that Ivermectin is highly effective against dying with a positive Covid test.
The respective study reports that “between July and December 2020, a citywide program in Itajaí, in the state of Santa Catarina, Southern Brazil, offered a voluntary, medically prescribed program of ivermectin as prophylaxis for COVID-19. […]
Risk of dying from COVID-19 was 86% lower among regular users than non-users (RR: 0.14; 95% CI: 0.03-0.57; p = 0.006) and 72% lower than irregular users (RR: 0.28; 95% CI: 0.07-1.18; p = 0.083).”In this particular context, we must address the role of MSM journalists who have rigorously opposed ivermectin:
▶︎ “Ivermectin won’t treat COVID-19, but it might kill you, CDC warns” — LiveScience
▶︎ “Covid trends like ivermectin are deadly distractions. Why can’t we stop them?” — NBC News
▶︎ “People are poisoning themselves trying to treat or prevent COVID-19 with a horse de-worming drug” — Business Insider
▶︎ “Rand Paul has a *very* wacky theory about ivermectin” — CNN
▶︎ “‘You are not a horse’: FDA tells Americans stop taking dewormer for Covid” — The Guardian
Thousands of news articles have been published worldwide to convince people that ivermectin is harmful. However, the same journalists who have demonized this effective and inexpensive drug have been beating the drum for gene therapies.
In my opinion, most mass media journalists are accomplices and stapes holders of the current situation. Blood is on their hands.
Best, Dr. Simon
American Rescue Plan Sold as ‘Emergency’ Measure is Spent on Non-Covid Items, Much Remains Unspent
ARPA was sold as an emergency measure to help the United States address the COVID-19 pandemic and its economic impact. But according to a recent Fox News report, “just 12% of the over $100 billion earmarked for elementary and secondary schools” has been spent so far, according to federal statistics. And at the end of March 2022, “only about $70 billion of the $350 billion allocated for state and local governments had been spent. Just over $100 billion of that money was contractually committed to be spent.”