Climate Change Is Real. Wait … WHAT?
This is certainly an incomplete history because weather modification, weather warfare, and geo-engineering are all shrouded by disinformation and secrecy. Everything mentioned here is true to the extent that we can trust “reputable” government and scientific sources to tell the truth in documents that were never intended for the general public.
The purpose of this timeline is simply to show how long humans have been scheming to manipulate the weather and climate, and how far along these efforts have progressed. If you already believe that chemtrails and wireless energy (aka HAARP technology) are being used to screw with our weather, here is just more fodder to support it.
Weather modification science began with Nathaniel Shaler, a Harvard geologist, in 1877. By the early 1950’s, 10% of the continental United States was under commercial cloud seeding operations.
Through the years, our governments’ and the science industry have experimented on “We the People” for over a century. These men of science are more interested in being famous, rich and powerful than they are interested in the repercussions of their research.
The Tesla Connection
In 1900, Nikola Tesla applied for patent for a device to transmit Electrical Energy “Through the Natural Mediums”. U.S. Patent #787,412 issued in 1905. Wireless energy transmission was subsequently suppressed by powerful businesses because wireless electricity would be much harder to “meter” and thus charging individuals’ consumption would be harder to control. Wireless power transmission is NOT a new technology, and can be used to unnaturally modify large portions of the atmosphere.
Electrical signals travel in waves, and all matter has a resonant frequency. Heat is resonance within matter. Zapping matter with the right resonant frequency causes heating. Wireless electricity transmission opened the door to manipulating Earth’s atmosphere wirelessly.
Tesla announced his invention, Teleforce, in 1934 in a letter to JP Morgan. Tesla proposed that a nation could “destroy anything approaching within 200 miles… [and] will provide a wall of power” in order to “make any country, large or small, impregnable against armies, airplanes, and other means for attack”. He claimed to have worked on the project since about 1900, and said that it drew power from the ionosphere, which he called “an invisible ball of energy surrounding Earth”. He said that he had done this with the help of a 50-foot tesla coil.
HAARP technology is the modern manifestation of Tesla’s Teleforce, sometime called “death ray”. Once again, wireless energy transmission is NOT a new technology.
On 7 January 1943, at the age of 86, Tesla died alone in Room 3327 of the Hotel New Yorker of coronary thrombosis.
Two days later the FBI seized Tesla’s belongings, no surprise there. John G. Trump, a professor at M.I.T. and a well-known electrical engineer serving as a technical aide to the National Defense Research Committee, was called in to analyze the Tesla items, which were being held in custody. After a three-day investigation, Trump’s report concluded that there was nothing which would constitute a hazard in unfriendly hands, stating:
[Tesla’s] thoughts and efforts during at least the past 15 years were primarily of a speculative, philosophical, and somewhat promotional character often concerned with the production and wireless transmission of power; but did not include new, sound, workable principles or methods for realizing such results.John G. Trump, technical aide to the National Defense Research Committee
Weather as a Weapon
The US Military conducted covert weather warfare over Vietnam via Operation Popeye, an attempt to extend the monsoon season from 1967-1972, specifically over areas of the Viet Cong supply route, aka Ho Chi Mihn Trail.
The operation seeded clouds with silver iodide, resulting in the targeted areas seeing an extension of the monsoon period an average of 30 to 45 days. As the continuous rainfall slowed down the truck traffic, it was considered relatively successful. The 54th Weather Recon Squadron carried out the operation to “make mud, not war.”
While attempting to expose the covert weather warfare over Vietnam that began in 1967, the following Senators testified:
“Rainmaking as a weapon of war can only lead to the development of vastly more dangerous environmental techniques whose consequences may be unknown and may cause irreparable damage to our global environment. This is why the United States must move quickly to ban all environmental or geophysical modification techniques from the arsenals of war.”Senator Claiborne Pell (US Senate, Subcommittee on Oceans and International Environment; July 26, 1972; p. 4)
Why should we be so alarmed about a technique that it is not nearly as lethal as other forms of warfare? There are several reasons. First, there are distinct command and control problems associated with geophysical warfare and weather modification in particular. We simply do not have the effective short or long term control over the climates of the world. We can create disturbances, but as civilian experiments have shown, control is not very precise. In a military environment, control over the results of weather experimentation is even more uncertain…
We must also consider that the use of weather modification is potentially indiscriminate. Unlike other weapons, the winds and seas are not so directable that we can discriminate between one target and another. By their nature, they are area wide weapons. We cannot flood only military targets or cause droughts in areas producing only military rations. The technology will be used against people regardless of their uniform or occupation. Weather modification will inevitably strike civilians harder than nearby military objectives. Will rain along the Ho Chi Minh Trail succeed where years of bombing has not? And what will it exact from agrarian societies along its path, both friend and foe?
The issues of command and control, and the discrimination highlight another disturbing characteristic of weather modification, the difficulty of detection. Unlike other weapons, it may be possible to initiate military weather modification projects without being detected. In other words, the military results may not be visibly tied to the initiating party. This raises the possibility of clandestine use of geophysical warfare where a country does not know if it has been attacked. The uncertainty of this situation, the fear of not knowing how another country might be altering your climate is highly destabilizing.
I can also envision other possibility. Suppose, for example, that a US plane flies a routine, non military mission near Chile, Egypt, or Tanzania and by some quirk of fate a major earthquake, flood, or forest fire occurs in one of these countries. Because we have been tinkering with geophysical warfare, we could be charged with creating that environmental calamity due to the mere proximity of the U.S. aircraft. Propaganda would echo around the world. There is ample precedent to believe that this would happen. We need only to remember the incident during the Korean war when the North Koreans unjustly claimed that we were using poison gas.”Congressman Gilbert Gude of Maryland, (US Senate, Subcommittee on Oceans and International Environment; 27 July 1972; pp. 57-58)
Note that Congressman Gude mentions “geophysical warfare” and the potential for triggering earthquakes with technology in addition to weather modification.
The UN Environmental Modification Convention (ENMOD), prohibits the military or other hostile use of environmental modification techniques on 5 October 1978. The Convention bans weather warfare, which is the use of weather modification techniques for the purposes of inducing damage or destruction. ENMOD banned weather warfare against foreign enemies but there are many loopholes in the treaty allowing for weather modification over international airspace, over a nation’s own territories, conducted by private corporations, or for supposedly benevolent purposes like “combating climate change” or “scientific experimentation”.
Extremely low frequency (ELF) electromagnetic radiation is another tool used for manipulation of the weather. ELF waves are also used in a variety of scientific applications, from geological remote sensing to the study of lightning.
In 1968, Moscow scientists pinpointed which pulsed magnetic field frequencies (ELF) help mental and physiological functions and which do harm. Basic mind-control technology has been discovered. HAARP and other technologies can exploit these human vulnerabilities.
In the mid-1970’s, the US Navy released research showing that wireless ELF transmissions can alter human blood chemistry. Drs. Susan Bawin and W. Ross Adey show human nerve cells are affected by Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) electromagnetic fields.
Soviets began pulsing “Project Woodpecker” ELF waves, at key brainwave rhythms. Eugene, Oregon, one of locations where people were particularly affected. This is mind-control via electromagnetic frequency being experimented with in 1975.
Bernard Eastlund authors US Patent # 4686605 (and two others) in August of 1987 in which he references Tesla’s work as a source of historical contribution. It is entitled: Method and Apparatus for Altering a Region in the Earth’s Atmosphere, Ionosphere, and/or Magnetosphere. Part of it reads:
"Weather modification is possible by... altering upper atmospheric wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of particles which will act as a lens or focusing device."
Years later he admits in an interview to having approached the Pentagon with his ideas but says he is not at liberty to disclose the outcome. His device would allow a concentration of one watt per cubic centimeter compared to others only able to deliver about one millionth of one watt.
Work began on the HAARP research station in 1993. HAARP is only one of many similar facilities around the globe. In the May/June 1994 issue of Microwave News, Bernard Eastlund suggests that “The HAARP project obviously looks a lot like the first step” toward the designs outlined in his patents. By 1996, the HAARP scientists tested the earth-penetrating tomography applications by modulating the electroject at Extremely Low Frequencies (ELF).
ELF exposure has been known to cause several side effects. Research has focused on possible carcinogenic, reproductive, and neurological effects. Other suggested health effects include cardiovascular, brain and behavior, hormonal and immune system changes.
So where does “Own the Weather” fit in?
The US Air Force published Weather As a Force Multiplier: Owning The Weather in 2025 on December 29, 1997 There are profound military and economic advantages to controlling the weather, as is clearly stated in this official government document. US Military openly admits that they want to control the planet’s weather and lays out a timeline for implementing assorted weather monitoring and manipulation systems. Here are two figures taken directly from this report that clearly reveal the US Air Force’s objectives, time-frame and technologies pursued/implemented in their quest for control of the global weather:
As you can see in the figures above, in 1996 the US Military was planning on incorporating “Aerospace Delivery Vehicles”, “Chemicals”, “Directed Energy”, “Carbon Black Dust” and other technologies in their attempt to create “Artificial Weather” by the year 2025. Notice that many of the programs and technologies mentioned were already developed and expected to gradually ramp up between 1996 and 2025. It’s 2021, and if they eyes of millions of observant people around the globe can be trusted, considerable progress in the US Military’s attempt to “Own The Weather” has taken place in the years since the Air Force document came out.
HAARP was fully functional under the direction of the US Air Force, US Navy and the University of Alaska Fairbanks by 1998. By 2003, the WMO (World Meteorolgical Organization) noticed the sudden increase in extreme weather events around the world.
Global Research published an article June 2004 titled “Chemtrails: Aerosol and Electromagnetic Weapons In the Age of Nuclear War“. This impeccably researched article is one of the first to expose this issue to a widespread audience. Unfortunately, very few people were paying attention.
Unusual events this century
- In 2004 a tsunami ravaged the Indian Ocean killing over 230,000 people.
- 2004-05 hurricane season also set records, 28 storms and 14 hurricanes (3 of which, Katrina, Rita and Wilma, were Category 5).
- Then in 2006, the Northeast US had unprecedented severe flooding
- There was a big freeze in California in early 2007
- Hurricane Ike and a tornado outbreak in February of 2008
- 2009 Southeast US drought followed by devastating floods by September
- 2011 saw 10 separate events; Groundhog Day Blizzard, several devastating tornado outbreaks, Mississippi, Missouri and Souris Rivers flooding, Hurricane Irene and more tornados.
- In 2012, record breaking drought and heat persist and Hurricane Sandy hits
- 2013 saw Typhoon Haiyan causing more than 6,000 deaths in the Philippines, severe drought in California and raging wildfires in Prescott, Arizona.
- In 2014, another Valentines day blizzard in the Northeast US, NY Flash Flooding, Super Typhoon Nuri causing the coldest and snowiest Novembers in US, and don’t forget the California drought.
- While 2014 was the coldest winter, 2015 was the warmest year. There was also El Nino & Hurricane Patricia in North America and Cyclone Chapala category 4 hurricane in Arabia, Bering Sea Cyclone plus blizzards, flooding and heavy rains in US.
- 2016 main weather events include a hurricane (Matthew), a flood (Louisiana), a drought and wildfires in the Southeast US and an East Coast blizzard.
- 2017 had # hurricanes; Harvey, Irma, and Maria, Sierra Leone flash flood and mudslide, China’s Yangtze River flooding and severe wildfires in both California and Portugal.
- Ten Category 5 storms were observed globally in 2018. There was Hurricane Florence and Michael on the Southern East Coast, monsoon flood in India and several fires. 2021 Lytton BC fire was reminiscent of the Camp Fire in Paradise CA of 2018.
Almost every country is seeing increasingly frequent and extreme weather events, many of which have been record-breaking. The mainstream media repeatedly blames green house gas emissions as the culprit while totally overlooking advanced weather modification technologies that could be used to either cause extreme weather or prevent it. Apparently decades of US research into storm modification were a total failure… or is this death and destruction merely “collateral damage” in a global weather war?
Numerous independent researchers note that ongoing aerosol spray programs can inhibit rainfall through several mechanisms. 1) artificially induced high cloud cover decreases evaporation over the ocean, decreasing the amount of water vapor in the atmosphere available to fall as rain; 2) aerosol spray programs introduce an unnaturally large number of cloud condensation nuclei into the atmosphere. When there are “too many” cloud condensation nuclei the individual droplets formed are less likely to acquire sufficient mass to fall as rain.
Why can’t these scientists see that there are repercussions to messing with nature? God’s perfect design should not be toyed with, yet they are continuing to destabilize the weather with these ‘experiments’. Then they try to push blame on cows and cars, instead of accepting the fact that their actions have caused global weather events.
This summer (2021) the Northern US has experienced severe drought and yet now the rest of the world is experiencing severe flooding.
- Tunisia: Deploys troops in the capital, Closes the borders and airports
- London FLOODS increase and hospitals are caught in floods
- Philippine residence remaining evacuation centers after major floodings
- Over 2.8 Million Chinese in Henan Province affected by floods.. Hundreds of thousands still with out electricity and emergency help stranded in their homes.
- Switzerland: Roads Turned Into Rivers, terrible Hailstorm and floods in Wolhusen
- Heavy rains cause severe flooding in Turrialba, Costa Rica
- Mexico: Overflow causes severe flooding in Zapopan, Jalisco
- flash flood in Paragonah, Utah
- Operations were halted on the famous Trans-Siberian railway, as a torrential downpour caused a bridge to collapse under the heavy weight of flooding near the village of Nizhnyaya Kuenga
- London streets SUBMERGED after heavy thunderstorms
- flash flooding in several parts of the UK capital _Panama
- Thousands of Homes Damaged by Floods in Bocas Del Toro Province
- Western Europe – Storms Cause Floods in Switzerland, Germany and UK _India
- 9 Dead as Floods Hit Karnataka, Hundreds Evacuate Floods in Telangana and Goa
You cant deny that one causes the other.
If you need additional proof of the reality of Geoengineering and Weather Warfare after reviewing this summarized report, you may want to start studying the skies where you live and see for yourself. There are hundreds of websites devoted to this topic and thousands of activists discussing them on Facebook and Twitter. Just search “chemtrail” and prepare to have your mind blown. Just be aware that much of the information out there is disinformative and/or even censored.
Other supporting events
- 1917: Norwegian meteorologists begin experimenting with air mass analysis techniques which revolutionize the practice of meteorology. Manipulating air masses with chemicals and wireless energy is the foundation of modern weather modification.
- 1924: Confirmation that radio waves bounce off of the ionosphere (an electrically-charged layer composed of high-energy ions starting at an altitude of 50 kilometers). Bouncing wireless energy off of the ionosphere or artificially-induced plasma layers allows accurate aiming of modern weather manipulating (and/or mind-controlling) frequencies.
- 1946: Researchers at General Electric develop methods of cloud seeding using dry ice and silver iodide. Vincent Schaefer discovered that dry ice could be used to seed clouds. A month later Dr. Bernard Vonnegut discovered that silver iodide was a more effective way to seed clouds. Since 1946, many governments and businesses around the world have used silver iodide cloud seeding to enhance precipitation, limit hail storms, clear fog, and in experiments seeking to steer/strengthen/weaken storms.
- 1947: The US Department of Defense (DoD) conducts Project Cirrus in which about 200 pounds of dry ice is dropped into a hurricane heading back out to sea. The storm abruptly changed course and slammed into Savannah, Georgia. The government was blamed for this catastrophe, so future storm modification experiments became more secretive. Again, we see new technology being used in an attempt to alter the weather in massive way.
- 1951-1953: US DoD conducts the Artificial Cloud Nucleation Project (AEN), a large-scale weather modification project in Washington.
- 1952: US White House Department of Weather Modification formed.
- 1953: President Eisenhower creates the U.S. Advisory Committee on Weather Control.
- 1956: US Weather Bureau initiates a National Hurricane Research Project.
- 1958: Project Argus: U.S. Navy explodes 3 nuclear missiles in the recently discovered Van Allen belt. VA Belt violently disrupted with nuclear detonations via long range missiles. It didn’t take them long to start messing with a natural system they just discovered!
- 1958: Chief White House Adviser on Weather Modification, Captain Howard T. Orville, said the Department of Defense was studying “ways to manipulate the charges of the Earth and sky and so affect the weather by using an electronic beam to ionise or de-ionise the atmosphere over a given area.” This is Nikola Tesla’s wireless electricity “death ray” being experimented with 54 years ago!
- 1960-1961: US Project Skyfire begins experimentation into controlling lightning. Project Stormfury begins more intense study into modifying hurricanes (Stormfury continues 22 years until ending in 1983). Most Stormfury experiments took place with tropical storms around the Philippines in part to avoid a public outcry like that caused by 1947’s hurricane disaster related to Project Cirrus.
- 1961: Project Skywater – Bureau of Reclamation cloud seeding project funded by Congress.
- 1967-1972: US Military conducts covert weather warfare over Vietnam via Operation Popeye.
- 1970: The Environmental Science Services Administration (ESSA) becomes the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). The U.S. Weather Bureau becomes the National Weather Service (NWS). Many functions of these organizations are subsequently privatized and thus subject to less budget scrutiny or congressional oversight. For example, at the present date (2012) the private weapons contractor Raytheon has been providing all computer services and forecasting data to the National Weather Service since 2005.
- 1972: First reports on “ionospheric heater” experiments with high frequency radio waves, at the Arecibo Ionospheric Observatory . 100-megawatt heater in Norway built later in decade which can change conductivity of auroral ionosphere.
- 1972: Potential Value of Satellite Cloud Pictures in Weather Modification Projects – Report prepared for NASA by Institute of Atmospheric Sciences, South Dakota School of Mines and Technology.
- 1975: Stanford professor Robert Helliwell reports that Very Low Frequency (VLF) unintentionally emitted from power transmission lines is altering Earth’s ionosphere.
- 1983: Stanford Penner, A. M. Schneider, and E. M. Kennedy, American physicists suggest introducing small particles into the atmosphere to reflect more sunlight back into space.
- 1987: U.S. begins network of Ground Wave Emergency Network (GWEN) towers, each to generate Very Low Frequency (VLF) waves for defense purposes.
- 1989: James T. Early, American climatologist suggests deflecting sunlight by 2 percent with a $1 trillion to $10 trillion “space shade” placed in Earth orbit.
- 1990: US Patent #5003186 submitted by engineers at Hughes Aircraft for Stratospheric Wellsbach Seeding, aka spraying small metallic particles in the atmosphere to modify the climate.
- 1990: The National Meteorological Center procures and installs a supercomputer, the Cray Y-MP8, to run higher resolution and more sophisticated numerical weather production models. The National Weather Service contracts full scale production with the Unisys Corporation for production of 165 Next General Radar (NEXRAD) units and more than 300 display subsystems. The explosive growth of technology led to the development of NEXRAD, a joint project of the Departments of Commerce, Transportation and Defense to meet their common radar needs.
- 1992: National Academy of Sciences Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy proposed adding more dust to naturally occurring stratospheric dust to increase the net reflection of sunlight. “Policy Implications of Greenhouse Warming: Mitigation, Adaptation, and the Science Base,” speculates that commercial airliners could use contrails or spread dust to combat global warming. In the geo-engineering section of the study (p.459), the paper states: “Cloud stimulation by provision of cloud condensation nuclei appears to be a feasible and low-cost option capable of being used to mitigate any quantity of CO2 equivalent per year… These possibilities appear feasible, economical and capable of mitigating the effect of as much CO2 equivalent per year as we care to pay for … Such systems could probably be put into full effect within a year or two of a decision to do so, and mitigation effects would begin immediately.”
- 1994: US Air Force reveals its Spacecast 2020 master plan which includes weather control. Scientists have experimented with weather control since the 1940s, but Spacecast 2020 noted that “using environmental modification techniques to destroy, damage or injure another state [is] prohibited”. Having said that, the Air Force claimed that advances in technology “compels a re-examination of this sensitive and potentially risky topic.”
- 1995: Test of US patent #5,041,834 to generate an Artificial Ionospheric Mirror (AIM), or a plasma layer in the atmosphere. The AIM is used like the ionosphere to reflect RF energy over great distances. This capability makes weather and mind control waves more target-able.
- 1990’s: US gov’t top secret aerial spraying program, “Operation Cloverleaf” begins. This program remains shadowy and classified to this day.
- 1995-1997: Public complaints accumulate across the US regarding unusual cloud formations and a sudden increase in observable persistent jet contrails that appear unnaturally under dry atmospheric conditions. These observations are accompanied by complaints of biological specimens and web formations that appear to fall from the sky. Many instances of qualified lab analysis reveal high concentration of aluminum, barium and other elements that are consistent Geo-Engineering Patents and previous DoD electromagnetic experiments.
- 1997: US nationwide NEXRAD radar network is fully deployed. There is considerable documentation showing that NEXRAD radars can be used to modify the weather in addition to being used to monitor the weather.
- 2001: US Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) introduces bill H.R. 2977 The Space Preservation Act of 2001 in the US House. No other Reps. co-sponsored the bill. H.R. 2977 sought, “To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.” Rep. Kuchinich’s bill was never voted on as it was killed in Committees.
- 2002: Rep. Kucinich introduces H.R. 3616, The Space Preservation Act of 2002. Co-sponsored by 9 additional Reps. Never voted on. Bill killed in Committees. Bill contained watered-down language and no mention of exotic weapons systems, chemtrails, climate, weather, or tectonic warfare.
- 2003: Rep. Kucinich introduces H.R. 3657, The Space Preservation Act of 2003. Same watered-down language as 2002. Co-sponsored by 4 additional Reps. Never voted on. Bill killed in Committees.
- 2005: Rep. Kucinich introduces H.R. 2429, The Space Preservation Act of 2005. Same watered-down language as 2002. Co-sponsored by 35 additional Reps. Never voted on. Bill killed in Committees.
- 2007: NWS activated its newest weather and climate supercomputers — IBM machines capable of processing 14 trillion calculations per second at maximum performance and ingest more than 240 million global observations daily. The new computers increased the computational might used for the nation’s climate and weather forecasts by 320 percent
- 2009: Operation HAMP – Department of Homeland Security operation to Modify and Steer Hurricanes with Geoengineering Aerosols.
- 2009: Truth Media Productions releases documentary film “What In The World Are They Spraying?” exposing Geoengineering.
- 2009: NWS completed implementation of the final phase of a nine-year, $180 million contract by installing the newest generation of IBM supercomputers for weather and climate prediction. The new supercomputers, based on IBM Power 575 Systems, are four times faster than the previous system, with the ability to make 69.7 trillion calculations per second. Higher computation speed allows meteorologists to rapidly refine and update severe weather forecasts as dangerous weather develops and threatens U.S. communities.
- 2010: Geoengineer, David Keith (AAAS Meeting) proposal to use jet aircraft to spray Sulfur dioxide and aluminum nano-particles into the atmosphere to reflect sunlight back into space.
- 2010: UN Convention on Biodiversity appears to ban any future efforts to “geoengineer” the planet. But did it? And why was the decision made at the UN’s biodiversity meeting in Nagoya, Japan, rather than at the following month’s climate conference in Mexico? The resolution is worded in a way that placed a moratorium on geoengineering only if it might affect biodiversity. The 193 signatories to the convention agreed to outlaw such geoengineering projects “until there is an adequate scientific basis on which to justify such activities and appropriate consideration of the associated risks for the environment and biodiversity and associated social, economic and cultural impacts”. The agreement exempts “small-scale scientific research studies”.
- 2012: Truth Media Productions releases documentary film “Why In The World Are They Spraying?” exposing the environmental and health consequences of Geoengineering. Critically-acclaimed documentary wins awards at the All Things Hollywood and Off The Radar Film Festivals.