VAERS COVID Vaccine
Adverse Event Reports
- 30,347 DEATHS
- 173,449 HOSPITALIZATIONS
- 133,938 URGENT CARE
- 203,191 DOCTOR OFFICE VISITS
- 9,915 ANAPHYLAXIS
- 15,853 BELL’S PALSY
- 4,941 Miscarriages
- 16,278 Heart Attacks
- 51,566 Myocarditis/Pericarditis
- 56,734 Permanently Disabled
- 8,891 Thrombocytopenia/Low Platelet
- 33,583 Life Threatening
- 44,417 Severe Allergic Reaction
- 14,518 Shingles
Reports in Children:
- 146 Deaths
- 501 Permanently Disabled
- 1,897 Myocarditis
Moderna sued Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech on Friday for patent infringement in the development of the first COVID-19 vaccine approved in the United States, alleging they copied technology that Moderna developed years before the pandemic.
Per the press release, Moderna “is not seeking damages for Pfizer’s sales where the U.S. Government would be responsible for any damages”
Because of Fauci-ism
• ER visits fell precipitously even though people were still sick.
• Fatal heart attacks rose, and fewer people were screened for cancer.
• Deaths of despair went through the roof by the tens of thousands. The levels of anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts skyrocketed.
• The deterrence of language and social skill development as kids were forced to wear a mask for the better part of two years.
• The suicidality of isolated teenagers increased, many of whom, unfortunately, succeeded in taking their own lives.
• Fatal car accidents went up thanks to substance abuse spikes.
• Nearly 40% of workers in low-income households lost their jobs during the spring, triple the rate of high-income households like Fauci’s.
• Minority-owned small businesses suffered as 22% of all businesses closed, of which 32% of Hispanic businesses went under and 42% of black-owned businesses had to shut down.
• The United States will experience more than 1 million excess deaths during the next two decades as a result of the massive unemployment shock last year, per researchers from John Hopkins and Duke.
Megyn Kelly: “‘No irreparable harm was done.’ Really, Dr. Truth?”
Researchers in Italy have reported the first known case of someone testing positive for monkeypox, COVID-19 and HIV at the same time. All three infections were new and followed a short trip to Spain.
The patient, a 36-year-old Italian man, developed fever, a sore throat, fatigue, headache, and an inflammation of the groin area about 9 days after returning from a 5-day trip to Spain, during which he had sex with men without a condom.